Here are 10 New Method to get rid of Acne Naturally
Have you ever dressed up nicely and made up to the maximum handsomeness to go on a date or to an office event, but your appearance becomes awkward because of a small pimple on your face? Yep, acne on the face is really annoying bro. Especially if you show up uninvited right before you should look your best.
Acne is not just a problem for teenagers. Even though you’re an adult and your skin is smooth, acne can still come on suddenly if you don’t keep your face clean. If you’re curious, you can check the cause of acne in this article .
So, is there a way to get rid of acne naturally that is easy to do if it has already appeared on our cool faces? Then is it better to be natural or use chemical drugs? Check out the answer below,
1. Ice Cubes
The easiest materials and can be obtained for free. Yup, you didn’t read it wrong. Ice cubes can be used to deflate stubborn pimples on your face. Simple steps:
- Prepare clean, sterile water
- Freeze in the freezer in the refrigerator
- Prepare some ice cubes and a clean cloth
- Wrap the ice cubes with a cloth then let stand a few seconds near the pimple
- Repeat this process on each pimple area until it deflates
Another ingredient that you should already have is toothpaste. Simply apply the toothpaste on the pimple and leave it on for 2 hours or take it to bed overnight. When finished, wash your face with clean water and dry with a clean face towel.
However, there are a few things to note:
- Your skin is not sensitive? Use one that contains fluoride because it can reduce skin inflammation.
- Is your skin sensitive? Use a toothpaste that is low in fluoride.
- Even better if the toothpaste contains organic ingredients
3. Egg White
Have a stash of fresh eggs? If you don’t have one, you can easily find it in supermarkets. It doesn’t matter whether it’s native or domestic chicken eggs, because what’s important here is the egg white. The content in egg whites in the form of lysozyme enzymes can destroy the cell walls of bacteria that cause acne and reduce excess oil on the face.
How to use it is easy:
- Just take one egg
- Separate the egg white from the yolk
- Apply on the pimple and the surrounding area until it dries
- Wait a minute then wash your face with clean warm water air
Honey is a natural ingredient which has many benefits for skin and Body. Not only for health, honey has been used for beauty treatments since ancient times. In the case of acne, honey is useful for preventing skin inflammation and killing acne-causing bacteria.
How to use it as follows:
- Prepare cotton and 3 tablespoons of natural honey
- Apply all the honey to the cotton to taste
- Apply a cotton swab to the affected area.
- Leave it for about 30 to 45 minutes to dry
- Wash your face with clean warm water
- If it’s not gone, do this 3 times a week
5. Pure Sugar
Not only as a sweetener in food, pure sugar can also help get rid of acne. Pure sugar contains AHA compounds and glycolic acid which helps remove dead skin cells. In addition, pure sugar can kill acne-causing bacteria too.
It’s also easy to use:
- Mix one tablespoon of water and two tablespoons of sugar. Applies multiply.
- Stir the mixture until it forms a paste
- Apply the sugar paste / sugar scrub on the pimple area
- Leave it for about 30 minutes
- Rinse your face with clean warm water and use a clean towel.
Do you often see pictures of guys/girls wearing cucumbers on their faces like the one above? It turns out that apart from being a vegetable, cucumber also helps in rebuking naughty acne. This is because cucumbers contain vitamin C and antioxidants that can clear acne and moisturize the skin.
Like other ingredients, how to use it is easy:
- Cut the cucumber into thin layers
- Put it on your pimple and leave it on for about 15 minutes
- Wash your face with warm clean water
- If you want the maximum, make a mixture of cucumber and lime juice to help remove toxins from the body
7. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is not only good for hair bro. This natural ingredient is also very well known in dealing with acne. The content of aloe vera gel can kill acne-causing bacteria, while the vitamin C and antioxidants in it can help cleanse and moisturize the skin.
Now this aloe vera takes a little effort to process it, but the effect is steady :
- Take one piece of aloe vera and cut it into two parts
- Slice and remove the prickly part
- Slice the top of the aloe vera to get the gel
- Take an empty clean container and add aloe vera gel
- Smooth the gel by shaking it with a fork
- Apply the gel on the acne-prone area and leave it on for about 5 minutes
- Rinse your face with clean cold water
8. Baking Soda
Not only for making bread and cakes, baking soda can also be used to help get rid of your acne. This is because baking soda is alkaline, it can neutralize the acidity of the skin to kill acne-causing bacteria.
How to use it the same as pure sugar above:
- Mix 2 tablespoons of baking soda and 1 tablespoon of water
- Stir and make into a paste
- Before using it, try dabbing a little on the skin on the edges to check for possible allergies. If it is red and itchy, you should switch to another material.
- Apply it on the pimple for about 30 minutes
- Clean your face with clean warm water and a clean towel
Not only good at making tears spill, garlic is also effective in dealing with acne. Garlic contains thriacremonone sulfur compounds that can dry out acne and allicin which can ward off various acne-causing bacteria.
- Grind the garlic
- Apply to the acne-prone area
- Let it rest for about 5 minutes
- Wash your face with warm clean water
Lemon contains L-Ascorbic Acid which can reduce skin inflammation and clear clogged facial pores. In addition, lemon can also make the face brighter, you know, bro.
Its use on acne is also easy, and it is recommended to do it regularly every day so that your facial skin becomes more shiny:
- Take one lemon
- Press while rolling the lemons for a few moments
- Cut the lemon in half and then squeeze each part
- Apply lemon juice to the acne prone skin
- Wait about 15 minutes
- Wash your face with clean cold water
Additional Tips for Using Natural Ingredients to Get Rid of Acne
1. Follow a Healthy Diet
If you get acne, then refrain from unhealthy foods such as junk food or high oil for a while. Eat lots of fruit to help destroy toxins and acne from within.
2. Stop If Irritation Occurs
Not only chemical, natural ones can also give allergic reactions. If until the time of using natural remedies an allergic reaction occurs such as a red face, stop using it and rest your face for a moment. Then, try with other natural ingredients that do not cause allergic reactions.
3. Shaving with Good Quality Tools
For those of you who maintain mustache and sideburns, make sure to use a clean and good quality shaver. If your facial skin is accidentally injured, the chances of acne appearing will enlarge.
4. Take Prevention Before Acne
Prepare an umbrella before it rains, aka prevention is better than cure. Apply a few things you can do to prevent acne such as diligently washing a clean face,